Our sweet Lux rescued from Syros island, Greece
Always the best way to support our cause is by adopting so if you are in The Netherlands looking to add a cat as part of your family, contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
–What you need to know:
- All our kittens are fully vaccinated for a year (vaccination book given at the time of the adoption), dewormed multiple times and microchiped.
- Homes will be checked by us personally or via skype depending on location and availability to do so.
- You must be older than 21 years old.
- Everyone living with you must be on board with bringing a cat/kitten home.
- All kittens must be adopted in pairs (UNLESS there´s another friendly animal living in the house).
- In case of having an outdoor space it should be safe and fences should be high enough for the cat not to jump out (scape).
- Adoption contract will be sign by both parties (C.R.D and the adopter) and Neutering/Spaying your cat is obliged upon signing.